COME JOIN US IN THE FOLLOWING THREE ACTIVITIES WHICH ALL HAVE THE PURPOSE TO ENCOURAGE MORE NATIVE LANDSCAPING
- TUESDAY OCTOBER 30th at 5:30 PM at Candy Mountain Preserve Trailhead
- We will meet and Run/Walk/Jog Candy Mountain while we toss native seed balls provided by the Columbia Basin Native Plant Society to help with the re-seeding efforts of the Preserve.
- SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3rd at 10 AM at C & M Nursery
- We will meet at 10 AM at the nursery where Columbia Basin Native Plant Society will have their annual Native Plant Fundraiser sale. We encourage all to support them buy purchasing a plant or two or starting or adding to your home native garden. See the Columbia Basin Native Plant Society Calendar for more details on the fundraiser sale.
- SUNDAY NOVEMBER 4th at 8 AM – RATTLESNAKE TRAIL HALF MARATHON
- We will run a half marathon throughout the Rattlesnake Slope Preserve while spreading native seeds. For more information on this event see Rattlesnake Mountain Half Marathon page. This is not just a running event and we would love help from anyone willing to spread seeds!